Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Beautiful Ireland

Last year, I spent several days touring beautiful Ireland. What a truly inspiring place. Never before had I experienced such a breathtaking and refreshing journey as I did in Ireland. The people were so wonderful, plus the unbelievable natural beauty in every direction. I spent 12 days touring with my choir starting in Dublin, then across to Galway Bay and down and around through the Ring of Kerry, onward to Waterford, and ending up back in Dublin. What an adventure. My memories of that trip will stay with me for a lifetime. From the ancient castles, to the best fish and chips and pints I'll ever consume, to the jovial and truly kind people I met at every stop, to the handcrafted crystal, and lest I forget the fabulous Irish music. I've even kissed the Blarney Stone! If you ever have the chance to experience Ireland. . . trust me it will change your life forever. BH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ireland Inspirations

Ireland Inspirations
Paradise